Sorry, this Vehicle has already been sold.
Please contact us for any other enquiries.
2010 Mitsubishi Triton 4D Utility GL-R MN MY10
||2010 Mitsubishi Triton 4D Utility GL-R MN MY10
- Metallic Finish Interior Inserts
- Armrest - Front Centre (Shared)
- Audio - Aux Input Socket (MP3/CD/Cassette)
- Audio - Aux Input USB Socket
- Audio - Input for iPod
- Audio - MP3 Decoder
- 16inch Alloy Wheels
- Bluetooth System
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Bottle Holders - 1st Row
- Bottle Holders - 2nd Row
- Cargo Tie Down Hooks/Rings
- Carpeted - Cabin Floor
- CD Player
- Central Locking - Remote/Keyless
- Chrome Grille
- Clock - Digital
- 4 Speaker Stereo
- Control - Electronic Stability + Traction
- Cruise Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Demister - 1st Row Side Window
- Disc Brakes Front Ventilated
- Door Pockets - 1st row (Front)
- Dual Range Transmission
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Flares Body Coloured
- Footrest - Drivers
- Free Wheeling Hubs - Auto-locking
- 12V Sockets - Auxiliary
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt only
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Adjustable 2nd Row x3
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Leather Gear Knob
- Air Conditioning
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Limited Slip Diff
- Mudflaps - front
- Mudflaps - rear
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Nudge Bar - Front
- Power Door Mirrors
- Power Steering
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Rear Step bumper
- Remote Fuel Lid Release
- Airbags - Driver & Passenger (Dual)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Side Steps
- Skid Plate - Front
- Skid Plate - Middle (Transmission case)
- Sports Seats - 1st Row (Front)
- Storage Area - Under Dash
- Suspension - Heavy Duty
- Trim - Cloth
- Diff locks (D65)
- Paint - Metallic
- Paint - Pearl
Looking for your dream car?
Worried it could have a nightmare history?
We provide a FREE full car history report with every vehicle. Fill out the form today to get a FREE car history report on this car.
- Maybe it was written off at some point..
- Maybe it had a major insurance claim..
- Maybe the odometer has been wound back..
- Was it originally purchased as a hire car..
NOTE: Please ensure you enter a valid email as you are emailed the report.